Tuesday, April 27, 2010

10 mos.

Happy 10 months Miss. Olivia!!! I went this afternoon and mailed the package that I posted about earlier. I hadn't mailed it because they said that the she may not ever even get the package, but I decided that since our wait had increased that I would go ahead and mail it! :)

I am hoping to get more pictures soon, but CHSFS said not to get our hopes up, however, at the bottom of her 6-9 mos. development it said they would send some at 10 mos. I guess we will wait and see!

I went ahead and placed the order yesterday for Olivia's baby be blessed doll. When it arrives, I will take a picture of it and post it.

I don't have any new news today, but wanted to post since Olivia is 10 months old today. I cannot wait to celebrate many milestones with her and we won't miss any of them once she is home!

No comments:

Post a Comment