Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Papers are sent!

We met with Stephanie at 9 on Friday morning. She looked over our paperwork and said it looked good and signed the last few pages. With everything in order, we asked where the nearest fed-ex store was. She said that there was a box down the street, but knew that would not be good enough for me. She said, "you need a human to hand it to, don't you." Ahh--Steph, you know me to well!!! I obviously said, "Yes!" and she told us where to go. We went over to the fed-ex store and got it all packaged up ready to send. We handed it over to the man at the counter (who wasn't very friendly or helpful) and sent it on its way. It should reach CHSFS on Monday morning, and will hopefully go to Korea next week! I am SO ready for us to be linked in some form or fashion to Olivia aside from us knowing she is ours. We did a few errands and then picked up my favorite little blonde headed girl, Annelyn. We got back home and I took a blanket over to Invitations Etc. to get monogrammed. We had her korean name, YooMee, put on the blanket, and I hope to get it in the mail next week! We were told we could only send one package in a 12x12 ziploc, so this should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment