Saturday, April 24, 2010

some "news"--Good or bad???

This week, we were given a new person to work with at CHSFS. The reason for this, there are so many children being adopted from Korea and they had to split them up. So, on Monday, CHSFS called work to say they had "news about our child." Rather than calling my cell phone, they called my work. I rushed to call the lady back and the "news" was just telling me I was getting a new lady to work with. No big deal, right? Well, the week went on, and I finally got an email from our new lady on Friday. I got home Friday afternoon to a message on our machine from the new lady saying they have "news on our child"....again. Well, she was already gone, so I didn't get to find out the news. It is killing me! My understanding is typically, they only call if your child is sick, something medically has changed, or it is travel time. My mom thinks it is time to pack our bags, but I know that isn't the case as we haven't received our I600A approval in the mail (it takes 30 day typically). I am so worried that something is wrong with our little one. I can't do anything about it. I can't change it. All I can do is wait until Monday and pray. Trust me, 8:00 Monday morning, I will be calling to find out the news. Please say a prayer for our Olivia that she will come home sooner than later and that she will be healthy. Pray that the "news" isn't anything horrible. Olivia will be 10 mos. old on Tues. the 27th, and I can't believe that we have known and loved her for a month already.

No comments:

Post a Comment