Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Houston, we may have a problem!

Okay, okay, so it is not the worst thing in the world, but I can't walk into a store without buying Olivia something. Seriously, I went to the CO-OP today to get food for Oscar and left with food for Oscar, and 2 things for Olivia. I guess I have just waited so long to buy, that now I can't seem to stop! I never let myself purchase anything during all the infertility stuff (even when I was pregnant!), but now I am so in love with Olivia that I can't quit buying. I was on Crazy8.com today and had 7 different items in my 'basket,' but had to make myself click out and not get any of it. If you are one of my teacher friends, you probably understand why we can't spend extra money at this point in the paying month. I decided after we get paid next week I will revisit the site! :)
Why am I even buying all of this? I already returned several things because she won't be home in time to wear the clothes. I am not 100% sure of size, but she is tee-tiny so I am buying 12-18 mos. for next summer and 6-12 for Christmas time. It is pretty much all from Gymboree, so I think it will work. I know that is small, but she is 9 mos. now and weighs 14 lbs. and is 24 inches long! I thought the 24 inches seemed big until I thought of how some babies are 20 inches when they are born! She is the exact same size as my friend's baby, Khloe!!!! Um....Khloe is only 4 mos--and she is your average size cute, snuggly baby.
So, enough about clothes! I had said to John that I wasn't going to post everyday unless something happens as far as the adoption process, but this clothes talk is about her, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment