Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Gonna be a bright, bright, bright sun shiny day......

It is quite possible that I have a mini me in asian style. I do not walk outside without sunglasses on. I truly can't see. Olivia seems to be doing the same thing lately. I was looking through pictures and began to notice how many she is wearing her glasses in. (they are upside down the majority of the time!) As we walked both in and out of church Sunday, Olivia had her glasses on. At one point, she was under the seat in her bag and popped up and had them on. The row behind us about laughed out loud.
Check out my super stylin' girl.

First love of sunglasses....thanks Ashley. :)

A girl on a mission!


I know it is blurry (hard to drive and take a pic....no mom and dad, I was at a stop light, not literally driving!) I bet the song "I wear my sunglasses at night...." will be in your head the rest of the day. :)

I don't know if I have said in the last 30 sec. or so, but I LOVE THIS KID!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment