Sunday, February 12, 2012

Korea....day 2 (a year ago)

We just called mom and dad and reminded them that a year ago they were currently hiking a mountain in the COLD. (We took the tram up) :) It is noon in Korea. Then I realized I was a day off. We had done that the day prior on the 12th. It is now the 13th there. So, we were visiting the palaces. What an amazing day. We got to see them perform. We got there just in time. It wasn't many more hours until I began receiving sweet messages of friends waking up at US time to pray for us as we met our sweet Olivia for the first time. I think I truly saw my REAL friends in this process. I know you don't get many in life, but with the ones I have, I am set. That is a day I will NEVER forget. As I have snuggled her most of the day today, since she is sick, I have thought a lot about that first meeting and how terrified she was as were we! What a year, what a blessing!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment