Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A year already!

A year ago today, we were out for snow. I got up to check email as I do any morning I am home. I opened our email to see one from our international agency that said, "Today is your day. Please call me." My heart jumped....it was our turn to finally get the travel call! We scrambled that day to find rooms and flights. We left for gorgeous Korea 48 hours later. I couldn't get to my girl fast enough! What a year!

We got our bags packed, and we were off! I don't think I should be sad over this anniversary, but I am. I am sad that our first year has past. I want to be leaving for Korea and bringing home a sibling. I am excited to live life and watch Olivia grow and change, but sad that the firsts are over. I know....odd. :/

1 comment:

  1. You are starting a new set of firsts.... your first last things without a sibling!!!

    ReplyDelete