Sunday, February 19, 2012

Last Post, but keep following on our NEW blog!!!

I had said all along that once we had been home a year, we would close this blog as Olivia's journey home is officially over. We have been in this house as a family for a solid year tonight!
It has been a WONDERFUL year and we thank you for following our journey from beginning to end. I am going to be turning this blog into a book, but would love for you to continue to follow our journey as we enjoy life as a family of four (hello....Oscar!) and pray for our next Korean cutie to come home to us! Please hop on over to our new blog home at www.aseoulfulhome.blogspot.com
I hope to see all your faces (and MORE) in the corner as a follower. If you have been following us and never clicked "follow" (I am guilty of the same) please click follow so I can link to your blog or just know who is reading about us.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to know what you use to make the blog a book. Congrats on being home a whole year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    What a milestone! I have really enjoyed reading about your family's past year and will continue to follow along on your new blog. I'm so happy that Olivia is on the road to recovery after being so sick. It makes me smile to read about your sweet family. Wishing you joy and happiness as you begin your second year with Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I do NOT know where the time goes? I cannot believe it's been a year. It seems like recently day after day in the K pickup line I would ask..."so, what's new?"
    Now, you have her home and an entire year has passed.

    God is good.

    Wishing you all the best. Cindy and Carter Brown (and family)

    ReplyDelete