Thursday, June 9, 2011

Boo :(

We had to officially cancel our trip today. When we got up this morning we were still hopeful that we would be going. I had my lists of places I needed to go before heading out on our trip. She actually ate a little, played, and seemed fine. She slept until 10:00 a.m. which NEVER happens, but I thought she must be sleeping off the rest of her funk. No, no.....she is still sick! Poor thing. She played until 1:00 and was exhausted. She has had a few rounds of diarrhea (yuck!) and is asleep again (slept 5-7 p.m.). She is only making it about three hours before being wiped out. She is pitiful. We decided that since she has zero energy in the air conditioning that it would be mean to take her to an outdoor park and drag her around. John made the comment that since she is on 4 prescriptions and tylenol that that should be our answer on if we should go or not. However, her doctor said she would be fine in 48 hours (tomorrow), but based on what we are seeing today, that won't be the case. So, here we are.....home just us. We will make the best of it and try to prepare for her upcoming birthday party and maybe get out tomorrow if she is any better.


  1. ah, poor little thing! :( Boo, I'm sorry for you. Maybe you can just enjoy a staycation! :)

  2. Oh, I am so sorry! Poor baby! I hope she is feeling better soon and maybe you can reschedule soon.