Monday, October 17, 2011

The Last day of Fall Break

Today was it for us. Today ends our 10 day fall break. I must say, I have enjoyed every second of our break. I love my kids at school, and I am excited to get back to them, but this break was so nice. I must say that we have not really relaxed as we have been on the go the whole break, but it is just different when you don't have to get up and be somewhere at a certain time. I didn't have to drag Olivia out of the bed at 6 a.m. I didn't have to pack lunches or be sure her bag was ready for the day at Grammy and Grampy's. So basically, no schedule has been nice. However, it is also nice to have a schedule --once I fall back into that routine. I think being on a schedule the bulk of the time makes us really appreciate these times that we are off.
We ended fall break by enjoying time with Miss. Annelyn, playing on the swing set, painting pumpkins, playing in the sand, playing in the pool (yea, yea, I know it is chilly...but they are only little once), eating pizza for lunch and a special rice krispy treat that had been dipped in chocolate, and eating dinner at Grammy and Grampy's. The only yuck part in the day was that I had to take Olivia to get shots. That was a bad hour, but she perked back up and has been great ever since! Here are some pictures from our 'fall' day!










It was a great way to end our wonderful break --- with my two favorite little girls. I can't wait for more fun times together!

1 comment:

  1. These puctures made me wish even more that I had been off Monday. Maybe someday our fall breaks will be the same.

    ReplyDelete