Friday, May 28, 2010

We got a VIDEO!!!

John and I went out to walk Oscar this afternoon and I wanted to check the mail first before walking. John didn't understand why, but I have started checking it first thing when I get home most days. I opened the box and the DVD of Olivia was in there. I have watched the video 4 times so far! The video was made the same day that the recent pictures were. It showed her crawling, pulling up, looking at toys, walking with a push toy, dancing and sitting. She is doing well to have been born so early. The only thing she didn't do was babble/talk. Though she wasn't really interacted with, conversation wise, I just wondered why she didn't talk. I do know she is really shy, so maybe the three extra people in the room made her nervous. Regardless, I think seeing it just makes me want her home even more! I am so ready for her to be here!
I have been working on her party more tonight. I don't know what I will do once her birthday passes? I think this party is making me feel closer to her in some strange way. I know she isn't here, but I know the celebration is for HER.

3 comments:

  1. What a great thing!

    How early was she born? The twins were born at 25 weeks 5 days and are the light of our lives! We had to have a year of developmental therapy after they came home but at 33 months now they are totally excelling! Speech is the one area they could be considered a little behind BUT the speech therapist attributed all of it to 14 months of Korean before any English and released them! I am sure your little girl will do just as well!

    ReplyDelete