Thursday, May 27, 2010

11 mos.


Today Olivia turned 11 months old. It makes me sad that it is another milestone that we are missing, but she is happy, healthy and well cared for, so I guess it should be a happy day! Her 1 year Dol invitations came today! They are really cute! They have a hanbok on them. I thought it was appropriate since she can't be here to actually wear hers, and it is an important part of her celebration. I worked all afternoon on her celebration, and I am hoping it goes well. I hope that day is a good day for her. I hope they have some kind of celebration for her there. I think they will do a Dol, but not as big as we would have here I am sure. Her FM appears to be very loving and sweet. I am sure that she is doing all she can for her. This was another picture that we got the other day. I can't wait to get her video!!!

One more month until she is 1!!!! I can't believe we have known her for 3 months. I sure wish she were coming home soon, but I currently have comfort in looking at the pictures since I know that is what she looks like now. I can't wait to hear her little voice on the video and see her personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment