Monday, May 24, 2010

UPDATE!!!

Today has been a good day! I was getting end of year stuff done at school, and decided to take a break. I went to my computer and saw 3 emails from Peg! I got so excited because I saw it said 'images.' YAY!!! I opened them and got 9 pictures! I also got an update and a message saying that we would get a video within a week.

My personal favorite picture is the first one because she has her hand on our faces. She is seeing us for the first time! She looks like she is really staring at those strange people in the picture. :)

The update was great! She is crawling around and walking holding onto furniture. It said she has a 'hot temper' especially at bed time! They also noted that she loved watching the olympics. (especially the figure skating) I can't wait to get her here!!! Today made me want her even more! Is that possible?







8 comments:

  1. How exciting to get such a great update! So many wonderful photos! What a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,
    Your daughter is so beautiful! What a blessing and perfect family God has given you! I can't wait to meet her. Oh, and I LOVE the t-shirts, are you selling them?
    Abby Brosche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby, I am thinking about a couple designs and selling them. Do you think they would sell? I am having a shop and swap on June 12. I don't think I had your email? Jessica is getting an evite hopefully this week. If you would like to come, I would love to have you. She can share the evite with you, I am sure.
    Yes, we feel so blessed to have her as our daughter, we just need to get her home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog via Facebook. It is obvious that you love your daughter so much. She is blessed to have you as her mom. The picture of her looking at your picture is precious. I'm praying that you get to bring her home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, I am so excited for you! She is such a little cutie. God is SO GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a blessing. I bet you can't wait for that video...time to stalk the mailman. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so beautiful and I know you cannot wait to wrap your arms around her! I LOVE the picture of her touching your picture!
    And I definitely want a shirt! Put my name on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the update. It always helps ease your mind (we just got one also). It helps to look at those pictures! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete