Monday, November 14, 2011

Sewing for a Sibling

Ok, the way to purchase a shirt can go several ways. You need to facebook me, message me on the blog, or call/text me. Tell me what you want, and I will send you an invoice through paypal.
This is just while I get started. I may start a facebook page or etsy page. I am not sure of the restrictions since there is not a business liscense involved for this.

If you supply the shirt ~ $12.00
If I supply the shirt and the applique ~ 22.00
add a monogram ~ $5.00
Send a friend my way and get a FREE monogram on your next purchase!

Shipping cost will be added to your total if I need to ship it.

You will receive your item (depending on urgency) within a week. If you need it the next day, let me know. We can work something out! :)

I have many appliques to choose from. Please tell me what you want: the colors of fabric, size of shirt, the applique (and site you chose it from), and monogram font. I will take a picture of the fabric/applique and send you a facebook message before sewing.

I don't want to limit your applique choices, so please feel free to go to lynnie.pinnie.com, planetapplique.com, embroidery-boutique.com, swakembroidery.com, or any other applique site you choose. I may already have the applique, but if not, I will get it for you!

Please remember that this is our main fundraiser to bring home a sibling. Spread the word!!!! We are starting from scratch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment